HOG's Pho Kit - All essentials you need to make Pho Noodle soup at home. Easy Step-by-step, 1, 2, 3, enjoy!
1 - Spice bag
1 - 1LB Noodle bag (serves 8 large bowls)
1 - Dips (one of each) Sriracha + Hoison Sauce
1 - HOG's Chili crisp oil 8oz
*You will need a these fresh items: 2 fresh large yellow onion, 2 fresh large ginger root.
- Fill up 2/3 of 12 qt pot with water and add: Spice bag
- Charr the onion and ginger and add to pot
- Bring to a boil and cook on medium-high heat for 2 hour.
- Be sure to remove scum as occasionally to keep broth clear.
- After 3 hours, now add more water to taste, add last spice bag and cook for one hour and you’re done!
Blanch noodle in boiling water for 5-7 seconds. Fill bowl with 1/3 noodles. Add meats and vegetables of your choice. Pour broth over and serve.
Let's be friends! Follow @reinegodard TikTok for fun recipes and tips!
Quick video how to make Pho Noodle soup.
The best quality ever!!
I am vegetarian and looking for vegan options are incredibly hard and I so thankful that House OF Godard offers such an amazing easy to cook meal kit! I can not wait to order more!